ALL Scouters: If you have not completed Youth Protection Training within the last two years, you can do so online!
I. If you need to create an account, please follow these steps. NOTE: You’ll need your member ID. If you don’t know what it is, refer to your membership card or ask the appropriate individual in your unit. (Link to your District’s contact information.)
- Go to MyScouting.org.
- Clink on Create an Account.
- Enter a User Name, following the restrictions and checking its availability. When ready, click “next.”
- Select “I know my member ID.”
- Select a council (Pee Dee Area).
- Put in your member ID and click “next.”
- Fill in the rest of your information.
- Once you have created your account, proceed to the steps that follow.
II. If you have an account, please follow these steps.
- Sign in to MyScouting.org. with your User Name and Password.
- Once signed in, refer to the vertical navigation bar on the left and under Training, click on: E-Learning. You’ll be taken to a new page (“E-LEARNING COURSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM”).
- Click on the Program that pertains to you (Cub Scout Boy/Varsity Scout, Venturing, or General).
- Under Youth Protection Training, if the circle is yellow or red, click on “Take Course” (or “Retake Course”).