ALL Units: Sign in and report the service hours from all your service projects on the MyScouting.org website!
Procedure: Anyone from your unit can complete the process. For simplicity, the Pee Dee Area Council has set up a uniform series of steps.
- Sign in to MyScouting.org. with your User Name and Password.
- Once signed in, refer to the vertical navigation bar on the left and under Unit Tools, click on: Service Hours Reporting. You’ll be taken to a new page (“Welcome to Service Hours Reporting”).
- For User Name, put in the following: For troops, put ‘t’ and for packs put ‘p.’ Follow your letter with a 0 (zero) and then the unit number, e.g. Pack 800 = p0800, Troop 305 = t0305 (The notion with the zero is we need four numerals.)
- For Password, put in: peedeearea
- Log in. You’ll be taken to a page with three options. Select the middle one: “Would you like to report a service project?”
- Click on that link. You’ll be taken to another page where you can select the kind of service project your unit performed.
- Click on the appropriate category. You’ll be taken to the page where you can fill in the information pertaining to your service project. FIll it out!
- FINALLY, submit the report. THANKS!
If you have any problems, call David Lee: 803-972-0403